Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change your fonts and stuff on myspace?

is there a website i can go to to get codes to change my fotn and the color and all that sorts of neet stuff?How do you change your fonts and stuff on myspace?
Tutorial

Click on thumbnailed images to enlarge



This one just tells about how to do simple, (and fun!) things to spice up your Myspace, Xanga, or whatever! Okay...so...

[size=3]Hearts and what-not[/size]

Now, a lot of people just wanna make a heart like this: 锟斤拷 And you know what?! Its super easy!



鈾?br>
makes this: 鈾?



鈾?br>
makes this: 鈾?



鈾?br>
makes this: 鈾?

And

鈾?br>
makes this: 鈾?



You got hearts! (Or spades or clubs or diamonds :P)



~



[size=3]Soo.....you want an image?[/size]

A lot of people do! Its not too hard either! Just follow these steps:

1.) Go to [url=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[?or [url=http://tinypic.com/]TinyPic.com[/ur?(Personally, I like TinyPic because it has a small image link, and if you close the page and then open it back up again, your image and the link to it will be there until you log off or upload a different image).

2.) Click on the little button that says browse, find the file you want on your myspace/website, and upload/host it.

3.) When its uploaded, they will give you a link.

[list]

[*]For ImageShack, the link will be before the text that says Direct link to image

[/list]

[list]

[*]For TinyPic, the link will be after the text that says Link.

[/list]

4.) Copy that link

5.) Use the following code:



%26lt;img src=';PUT YOUR LINK TO THE IMAGE HERE';%26gt;



6.) Paste it wherever you want the image to go!



EXAMPLE:

I want a picture of this graphic I made using Photoshop so I can show it off to all my friends. Let's say that I want to use this image:



So my code would look like this:



%26lt;img src=';http://i2.tinypic.com/r0xc1u.jpg'; alt=';Image I wanna Show Off';%26gt;





You can always replace the ';Image I wanna Show Off'; text with something else like, ';My Dog Scruffy';



~



[size=3]Skip a line baby YEAH![/size]



So, you want to make a break in your lines? No problem! Let me guess, you want to turn this:

Hi, my name is Sierra. I like making layouts. Like my site?

Into this:

Hi, my name is Sierra.

I like making layouts.

Like my site?



Well, its super easy! Just put this code wherever you wanna break!:



%26lt;br%26gt;





For example, to make something like the above, just do this:

Hi, my name is Sierra.%26lt;br%26gt;

I like making layouts.%26lt;br%26gt;

Like my site?%26lt;br%26gt;



Would look like this:

Hi, my name is Sierra.

I like making layouts.

Like my site?



Awesomeness. On to the next topic...



~



[size=3]Centering Text[/size]





[center]So, you want your text in the center like this?[/center]

Well, like all the others, its pretty easy!

Just use this code:



%26lt;center%26gt;Your Text/Images%26lt;/center%26gt;





You can also use the following code:



%26lt;div align=';center';%26gt;Your Text/Images%26lt;/div%26gt;





~



[size=3]Bold, Italic, Underlined, and Striked-through text...[/size]



To make your text bold,

Try



%26lt;b%26gt;Your bold text%26lt;/b%26gt;





To make your text italicized,

Try



%26lt;i%26gt;Your Italicized Text%26lt;/i%26gt;





To make your text underlined,

Try



%26lt;u%26gt;Your underlined text%26lt;/u%26gt;





To make your text striked-through,

Try



%26lt;s%26gt;Your strike-through text%26lt;/s%26gt;





~



[size=3]Scrolling Text/Pictures[/size]



I know a lot of you want to make scrolling text and pictures, so I'm gonna tell you how!!!



Use a marquee! (code that scrolls text/images)





%26lt;marquee%26gt;Your scrolling text/pictures here%26lt;/marquee%26gt;





I hope that kicks you off to an awesome blog or website!!How do you change your fonts and stuff on myspace?
Createblog.com



It has codes layouts and a lot of neat things for myspace unlike other sites.
um go to edit profile it should say profile editor at the top right of the page.
Go here:



http://myspace-crash-codes.com/blog/code



She has codes for that.
ADD THIS: myspace.com/loveclock

they have a lot.
to change your font do this:



%26lt;font face=';FONTNAMEHERE';%26gt;blahblahblah%26lt;/font%26gt;



to change color do this:



%26lt;font color=';COLORNAMEHERE';%26gt;blahblah%26lt;/font%26gt;
Yea u can go to hotfreelayouts.com and get the codes

No comments:

Post a Comment