Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change the font style on your myspace profile?

Like not all the upside down e's and all the fancy stuff I know how to do that. But I've been trying to figure out how to change my writing on my profile to something more fancy. I know how to do the italics and bolds and everything, I just don't get how to change it to like a script font. I've looked it up on yahoo but haven't found a code that works. Help?How do you change the font style on your myspace profile?
Hello

On this page you'll get

the requested information.



http://www.pimpwebpage.com/kw_changefontHow do you change the font style on your myspace profile?
you have to type %26lt;font face=%26gt; and inbetween the = and %26gt; you type the script you want. ive never tried it with two word scripts (ex.: arial bold) so idk if it works or not, but it works with one word scripts (ex.:georgia).
  • web server hosting
  • quality essential oils
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment