Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can you change your font in the about me on myspace ?

I want my font on my about me to be 'pee weenie'. i love that font, but i have no idea how you can get your font to look like it on myspace. any help ? thanks :DCan you change your font in the about me on myspace ?
You can not change your font to a particular font like ';pee weanie'; as no one else will have it on their computer. If you have it and set the font style, then you would be the only one who sees it other than someone else who may, per chance, have the same font loaded on their computer.



You could encase all your text for the About Me in this div container if only you want to see the font:



%26lt;div style=';font-family: 'pee weanie';';%26gt;

Your About Me content

%26lt;/div%26gt;



The alternative for everyone to see it is to make a text image using that font.



Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment