Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change the font of your myspace display name?

I'm not talking about on my profile I'm talking about just in general like if i was on my friends page and my default name would have different text like this (Lσnní?) but instead i want the font of phonetica even if you have to send it to me i just need something i can highlight,copy,and paste into the name box on myspace and make sure its the same font and stays that way. i also want it to say Olanah.Samiera Please help meHow do you change the font of your myspace display name?
You can go here to make that font. If you're asking about making a font like Arial or Verdana that is ONLY possible on your own profile.



http://weirdmaker.wsHow do you change the font of your myspace display name?
like this....



ο?αηα?.?α??ε?α



??????.??Μ????



??????s˙??u?lo



?£???h.§?m?€??



you can find all these in SOURCE below.
Uhhh, maybe you can use the nametext attribute?



%26lt;style%26gt;

.nametext {font-family:phonetica; font-size:20px; font-color:000000; text-decoration:none; text-transform:none;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



I don't know. But that font might not show up on EVERYONE'S computer because some people might not have that font.

No comments:

Post a Comment