Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do you know how to change your font on here?

I've seen some users with a different type of font on here. How exactly do you change it from the normal font that most of us use? If you help me, you get HOT FRENCH KISS from meDo you know how to change your font on here?
у?αн, ι ωα? gσιиg тσ т??? уσυ вυт ι ?σи'т ωαит α нσт fя?и¢н кι?? fяσм уσυ :ρ, ?σяяуDo you know how to change your font on here?
I Guess You Can't.



But There's Codes Like ???? You Can Do.
This is a Japanese font.

I don’t know how it is installed since it was already installed when I bought this pc in Japan.

However I think you can still get this font wherever you live.

Please search for more info on the web. :)





PS.I’m a man too. I don’t need your french kiss.X(
  • is wrong to name
  • how to open with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment