Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you change the font size and color of your internet page?

I just got a new computer and am trying to set it up. I want to change the font size and style and color of my internet pages but everything I have read on here everyone says to go to view and click on size but I dont even see view. I am sure it will be something simple but I just cant find it. Can someone help me by telling me where the view button is and what i need to do next? ThanksHow do you change the font size and color of your internet page?
What kind of computer is it? Like XP or vista or mac? Most all you have to do is go to the start menu, click control panel, click something like apearance or customization, and then click fonts... I think that should work.How do you change the font size and color of your internet page?
are you using google chrome?



if yes, go to the top right, next to the wrench picture, there's a folded paper picture, click on it, choose ';text zoom';

for the color perhaps you can change the theme of the browser

try here

http://www.freechromethemes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment