Monday, June 6, 2011

Can you change the fonts on your Toshiba laptop?

I just bought a toshiba laptop today and I am trying to ';personalize'; it I have changed the colors of my boxes that pop up but I was wondering if I can change the font and color of the font on the comp. (like the words on the program list and the words underneath the icons...and if so how do I go about doing this I didn't see anything on the control panel to help me with this so all suggestions are welcome thank you in advanced!!Can you change the fonts on your Toshiba laptop?
right Click on your desk top%26gt;Properties%26gt;appearance%26gt;and click on advanced in the appearance dialogue box then select the item whose font you want to change then go to font and choose the font that you want and apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment