Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you change font color on your gaia signature..?

I need to know...could u please give me the coding for font color in a signature.?

Also,if you want to talk to me on gaia,my account is xXx Kira Chan xXx

I would also like suggestions on what my signature should say.

I will test all possible ways to change text,the answer that is correct and well worded will get 10 points.

You do not have to give me a suggestion on what my signature should say,but it would help.How do you change font color on your gaia signature..?
Gaia signatures use BBcode. It should work just like forum posts:



[color=name of color or hexidecimal value]The text typed here will be that color.[/color]



Examples:

[color=violet]This is my signature in violet.[/color]

[color=#009999]This is my signature in blue-green.[/color]

No comments:

Post a Comment