Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you change the font and the color for your about me section on myspace?

ok so i want to write my about me section with the colors orange,and blue. i already used this code %26lt;font color=PINK%26gt;text heree%26lt;/font%26gt; but it didnt work no matter what color i did. my layout is my black but i see peoples myspaces with black layouts and they have different colors in their about me section is there another code i can use or a website. please and thank youHow do you change the font and the color for your about me section on myspace?
FOR FONTS:

%26lt;font style=';font-size:8pt; font-family:verdana';%26gt;YOUR TEXT%26lt;/font%26gt;

(font size and font family can be changed to whatever you like)



FOR COLOR:

%26lt;font color=”#FFFFFF”%26gt;YOUR TEXT%26lt;/font%26gt;



http://codes.avirtualexit.com/hex/ is a color codes chart.How do you change the font and the color for your about me section on myspace?
Are you sure thats not working? It usually does.



%26lt;font color=';pink';%26gt;text heree%26lt;/font%26gt;



%26lt;font face=';tahoma';%26gt;text heree%26lt;/font%26gt;
well that code should work :/ but instead usually you have to use the color code like %26lt;font color=';xxxxxxx';%26gt;textheretexthere%26lt;/font%26gt;



here's a link that gives you the codes to a whole lot of colors i find helpful :] http://html-color-codes.com/



btw how did you get your myspace black? thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment