Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change the size, style and color of your friendster font?

I have this Malaysian friend. I read her friendster profile and her fonts and style and color. I want mine to change, too. Not being a copycat but I like different colors... I'm a creative and colorful person. I just don't know how to do it.



Can anybody tell me an easier way? I seached it on yahoo and google but my computer is different and the one they posted (the directions) were hard.



Please~ tell me a easier way.How do you change the size, style and color of your friendster font?
like this

this is my example

%26lt;font color=orange size=4%26gt;ur text here%26lt;/font%26gt;How do you change the size, style and color of your friendster font?
You must have a layout in your friendster account. You search the internet for a layout you like then copy the code then go to Edit Profile your Customize CSS box.
No worry. Create your own Friendster layout with this easy layout generator: http://bling2x.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment