Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Does anyone know how to change the font of your myspace display name to ANY font you like?

I wanted to change the font, size and colour of my myspace name so I found the code and changed it and its was fine,



I found a font online that I really liked so I put it into the font bit of the code and it didn't work.



I looked online about why it did this and I found out that most codes only allow you to have a standard font

(e.g. Tahoma/Georgia)



Does anyone know a code that allows you to change the size, colour AND have Unknown fonts and ANY font you want??



Please help! Thankyou =]Does anyone know how to change the font of your myspace display name to ANY font you like?
If I'm understanding what you mean, the best answer I could give you is that MySpace only allows basic fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment