Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Does your handwriting ';font'; change depending on what language you're writing in?

How I write in French looks nothing like how I write in English -- to the extent that it's not at all obvious that the same person wrote both samples.



Am I the only person this happens to, or is it fairly common?Does your handwriting ';font'; change depending on what language you're writing in?
My friend speaks English, French, Italian, and German fluently. His handwriting does change with each language.



For French, his letters are more rounded and they have sort of a ';bubbly'; appearance..

For Italian, it's almost a mix between print and cursive, but still sort of a round appearance.

In German, his letters have a sort of pointy, easy to read appearance.

When he writes in English, it's a mix between pointy and round.Does your handwriting ';font'; change depending on what language you're writing in?
Yes, dramatically.

When I write English, my handwriting is rounded and loopy. When I write in Spanish, it is less so. When I try to write in Japanese or Chinese, my writing is awkward and squashed.
  • home theater
  • lips fuller wake up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment