Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you make your font smaller?

Yesterday at work I don't know what I did but now my font is HUGE! And I don't like it that way. I tried the desktop properties and found no option to change the font. I tried holding down the buttons on the mouse while rolling the mouse scroller and that didn't work either. PLEASE....if anyone knows how to fix it I would be very grateful, grateful enough to give you 10 points!!! Thanks!



:)How do you make your font smaller?
View-%26gt;Text Size-%26gt;MediumHow do you make your font smaller?
Why do people rate your answer down when its the right answer? If they are desparate for point then have them!

Report Abuse


I don't know. I was thinking the same thing. I tried them as they were posted, yours was the second one posted and it worked. I think that means you deserved the best answer.

Report Abuse


Hold down the CTRL key and roll your mouse wheel to adjust your font size.



You owe me 10
go to view menu%26gt;test size

and select smaller or medium
I only know Internet wise.



View %26gt;%26gt; Text Size %26gt;%26gt; Change
If you are referring to the font in a web browser then you can change it by simply holding ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel. Hope that helps!
click control panel in your computer start bar, and then click display, and Setting, then there are some font there, you can change it your self
Ur problem is not very clear to me

r ur desktop item looks large or the font in any appplication looks big. Be specific.



The alternate u can tyr this right click on ur desktop. Go to ';properties '; then go to ';appearence'; and click on the ';effects'; button then uncheck the ';Use large Icon'; check box. May be this help u if ur Icons looks big



For font size :try this right click on ur desktop. Go to ';properties '; then go to ';appearence'; then u will see a ';Font Size'; drop down menu select the ';Normal'; and press ok. I m Sure u will be happy



Enjoy ur Life



Otherwise be specific.
If you are running Windows XP, hold down the control key(marked Ctrl) and roll the little wheel that is between the two buttons on the mouse back and forth. It will make the fonts on the screen larger or smaller. Otherwise, go to: start/settings/control panel/display/settings/advanced then change the DPI setting there per the instructions shown.
what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment